Maybe. I've done lots and lots of podcasts. With a heavy travel schedule and a life filled with non-podcast-based activities, I can't guarantee availability. I'm always grateful to be asked, however! If I can't do your podcast, it doesn't reflect on your worth as a human being but rather on the finite nature of my own being.
Oh, and here are some sloppy links to podcasts I've done in the past.
Some of my faves
- The Champs with Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher - December 5, 2014
- Girl on Guy with Aisha Tyler - April 10, 2012
- Nerdist with Chris Hardwick - March 14, 2012
- Bullseye with Jesse Thorn - March 13, 2012
- Hang Out With Me with Myq Kaplan - October 7, 2012
- So many This Week In Tech episodes with Leo Laporte
- Several Beer Diplomacy episodes with Stuart Tracte.