Image from PerpetualKid.com
A year or two ago, a friend of mine and I were discussing a genius concept: what if you could put an LED display in your rear-view window to send messages to the car behind you?
Well, Perpetual Kid hacked into our conversation, clearly, and came up with a LED display on a license plate.
According to the website:
Scrolling License Plate Flash Frames are an incredible new accessory for any car! Featuring a lighted, scrolling message display built into a license plate frame. Flash Frames allow you to express yourself while on the road or stuck in traffic.
Simply create and enter up to 5 messages (up to 120 characters in length each) using the included wireless remote control. Then select from 3 different scroll speeds.
The super-bright LEDs ensure that your message is seen day or night.
You can announce to everyone on the road that you�re a fan of your sports team, advertise your business or tell the person behind you they don't know the first thing about safely operating a car!
Here are my top 10 things I'd like to say to drivers behind me:
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TURN OFF YOUR TURN SIGNAL!
- IF YOU DON'T KILL THOSE HEADLIGHTS, THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON
- TODAY, YOU DIE
- I HATE THE TROOPS
- OSAMA 2008
- MY CHILD BEAT UP ALL THE KIDS ON THE HONOR ROLL
- HONK IF YOU'RE A FOLLOWER
- BABY IN TRUNK
- BRING THE TROOPS HOME, BUT ONLY IF THEY HAVE OIL WITH THEM
- We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promo
What would you say on your customized LED license plate driving distractor device? Leave `em in the comment section.